Bên cạnh vấn đề nắm chắc lý thuyết, luyện tập thường xuyên bằng những bài tập thực hành là vấn đề vô cùng cần thiết, nhất là so với những công ty điểm ngữ pháp đặc biệt quan trọng như câu trực tiếp với câu con gián tiếp. Chính vì thế, nội dung bài viết hôm nay bọn chúng mình sẽ hỗ trợ đến bạn những dạng bài tập thịnh hành nhất của loại câu này để bạn cũng có thể ôn tập với củng cầm cố thêm loài kiến thức.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập về câu trực tiếp gián tiếp
Mình sẽ tóm tắt sang 1 chút về các cấu tạo câu trực tiếp, loại gián tiếp thường chạm chán để bạn cũng có thể nhớ lại và áp dụng ngay nhé.
Kiến thức bắt tắt về Câu tường thuật, câu gián tiếp
Câu trực tiếp: “S + V…”, S + said/ said lớn Sb/ told.
(Trường hợp động từ tường thuật chia ở thì hiện tại thì khi đưa sang câu con gián tiếp ta sẽ không còn lùi thì)
Câu trần thuật dạng câu kể: S + said/ said khổng lồ Sb/ told + that + S + V (lùi thì)
Câu tường thuật dạng câu hỏi: S + asked/ wanted to know/ wondered + if/ whether/ Wh-words + S + V (lùi thì)
Câu tường thuật dạng câu mệnh lệnh: S + asked/ told + O + (not) + to lớn V
Trên đấy là một số cấu trúc thông dụng, thường gặp. Không tính ra, còn một số cấu trúc đặc biệt khác. Chúng ta cũng có thể tham khảo nội dung bài viết về Câu tường thuật để hiểu ra hơn nhé.
I. Bài bác tập viết lại câu
1. “I walked home after the event,” Tom said.
2. “Do you enjoy listening khổng lồ music?” Bin asked her.
3. She said lớn me “Can you speak Vietnamese?”
4. “I don’t lượt thích this red cap,” she said.
5. He said lớn me “I haven’t finished my work”.
6. “I must go trang chủ to make the dinner”,said Linda.
7. “I have just received a postcard from my aunt,”my best friend said to lớn me.
8. “Do your sister & brother go to lớn the same school?” phái nam asked his friend.
9. ”Give him a smile,”The photographer told him.
10. “Don’t discuss this question now,” said my teacher lớn us.
11. “If the weather is fine, I will go on a picnic with my friends,” she said.
12. “What would you bởi vì if you had three days off ?” I asked him.
13. “If you had listened to lớn my advice, you wouldn’t have made such a big mistake.” Julia said lớn LiLi.
14. “I’m sure she will help you if you ask her.”, he told me.
15. “I will be surprised if Mary doesn’t pass the exam.”, our teacher said.
II. Tìm cùng sửa lỗi sai trong số câu tường thuật, con gián tiếp dưới đâySalim told lớn Alice to lớn give her a hand. Cuong asked her whether did she like sports or not.Hoa promised her boy friend that she would expect khổng lồ see him next Monday.Kim said her mother that she would visit her grandfather in Nha Trang the next day.Her father ordered her do not go out with him the day before.My neighbour told me that she will let me know as soon as she heard from him.The policeman asked Bob if he has really seen that happen with his own eyes.My father said that the xe taxi was coming now and asked if everyone was ready.Minh advised her husband don’ drink too much; however, he might lose control of the car và have a bad accident.Tam told her boyfriend that she is very glad he had come và invited him to sit down.
III. CHỌN ĐÁP ÁN ĐÚNG NHẤT
1. Harry said to me, “If I were you , I would read different types of books in different ways.”
A. Harry advised me read different types of books in different ways.
B. I said khổng lồ Harry read different types of books in different ways khổng lồ me.
C. I read different types of books in different ways to Harry as he told me.
D. Conan advised me to lớn read different types of books in different ways.
2. Shall I make you a coffee?” Jan said to the lady.
A. Jan wanted to lớn make a coffee for the lady
B. Jan refused lớn make a coffee for the lady
C. Jan offered to make a coffee for the lady
D. Jan promised to lớn make a coffee for the lady
3. Jun asked Ngoc why _________ the film on television the night before.
A. Didn’t she watch B. Hadn’t she watched
C. She doesn’t watch D. She hadn’t watched
4. Gin asked me _________ .
A. What time does the concert start B. What time the concert start
C. What time the concert started D. What time did the concert start
5. Yen said that she _________ there at noon.
A. Is going to lớn be B. Going to lớn be
C. Will be D. Can be
6. Jack asked me _________.
A. Where do you come from? B. Where vày I came from
C. Where I came from D. Where did I come from?
7. They said that their house had been broken into _________.
A. The two days before B. Two days ago C. Two days before D. Since two days
8. Peter said he was leaving for Paris _________.
A. Next week B. The week previous C. Following week D. The following week
9. The woman wonders _________ doing well at school.
A. Whether her children are B. If her children were
C. Her children were D. Her children are if
10. The man asked the boys _________ .
A. Why did they fight B. Why they were fighting
C. Why they fight D. Why were they fighting
11. Judy _________ going for a walk, but no one else wanted to.
A.admitted B. Offered C. Promised D. Suggested
12. When he was at Oliver’s plat yesterday, Martin asked if he _________ use the phone.
A. Can B. Could C. May D. Must
13. Tom said that thành phố new york _________ more lively than London.
A. Is B. Be C. Was D. Were
14. Sue was very pessimistic about the situation. I advised her _________.
A. No worry B. Not worry C. No khổng lồ worry D. Not khổng lồ worry
15. Someone _________ me there’s been an accident on the motorway.
A. Asked B. Said C. Spoke D. Told
IV. Xong các câu tường thuật, con gián tiếp sau
1. “Where is my umbrella?” she asked.
➔ She asked _________________________________________________________ .
2. “How are you?” Martin asked us.
➔ Martin asked us _____________________________________________________ .
3. He asked, “Do I have to bởi it?”
➔ He asked __________________________________________________________ .
4. “Where have you been?” the mother asked her daughter.
➔ The mother asked her daughter _________________________________________ .
5. “Which dress bởi vì you lượt thích best?” she asked her boyfriend.
➔ She asked her boyfriend ______________________________________________ .
6. “What are they doing?” she asked.
➔ She wanted to know _________________________________________________ .
7. “Are you going to lớn the cinema?” he asked me.
➔ He wanted to know __________________________________________________ .
8. The teacher asked, “Who speaks English?”
➔ The teacher wanted khổng lồ know ___________________________________________ .
9. “How vày you know that?” she asked me.
➔ She asked me ______________________________________________________ .
10. “Has Caron talked to lớn Kevin?” my friend asked me.
➔ My friend asked me __________________________________________________ .
Đáp án bài tập Câu tường thuật, con gián tiếp
I.Tom told me that he had walked home after the event.Bin asked her if she enjoyed listening lớn music.She asked me if I could speak Vietnamese.She told me that she didn’t lượt thích that red cap.He told me he hadn’t finished his work.Linda told me that she must go home to make the dinner.My best friend told me that she/he had just received a postcard from her/his aunt.Nam asked his friend whether her/his sister & brother went lớn the same school.The photographer told him khổng lồ give him a smile.My teacher told us not khổng lồ discuss that question then.She said if the weather was fine, she would go on a picnic with her friends.I asked him what he would vì chưng if he had had three days off. Julia told LilLi that she would not have made such a big mistake if she had listened lớn her advice.He told me that he was sure she would help if I asked her.Our teacher said that she would be surprised of Mary did not pass the exam.
II.told to lớn ➔ tolddid she like ➔ she likednext Monday ➔ the next Mondaysaid ➔ said to/tolddo not go ➔ not lớn gowill let ➔ would lethas really seen ➔ had really seennow ➔ thendon’t drink ➔ not lớn dinkis ➔ was
III.D 2. C 3. D 4. C 5. C 6. C 7. C 8. D 9. B 10. B 11. D 12. B 13. C 14. D 15. D
Trên đó là một số dạng bài xích tập về câu tường thuật mà công ty chúng tôi đã tổng hòa hợp được. Hy vọng những bài xích tập này đã khiến cho bạn nắm vững hơn về câu tường thuật. Chúc bạn học tốt!